cheap makeup

cheap makeup online official retail

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

More Runway Than Everyday: The Six Cream Colour Shadows in MAC’s Limited Edition Fall ’13 Forecast/Eyes Palette Pull a Disappearing Act

welcome to our cheap makeup online store,low price,top quality,top services.
Cue the lights! Music! Now Models, hit the runway! And you, vertically-challenged 30-something cat lady girl, hit the hallway! The show is about to begin!!
Straight off the catwalks of Paris and New York (and the hallways of Novato), beside the Fall ’13 Forecast/Lips palette (SO GOOD), comes MAC’s new $40 Fall ’13 Forecast/Eyes palette of six new Cream Colour Shadows in fashion-forward fall colors.
The moderately pigmented, easy-to-build colors in the pocket-sized palette range from rockstar Oil-Slick Black to admin assistant Oyster.
The first time I patted one of these thin, slightly sticky cream shadows on a bare lid, I purred, then oohed and ahed at how easy it was to blend with the other shades. Then I thought, “Now when I walk Tabs, I can pretend I’m walking a Marc Jacobs catwalk.”
BAM! Pop that hip! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment