cheap makeup

cheap makeup online official retail

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Marc Jacobs to 10 things you have to have a woman's advice

Recently, Marc Jacobs has been the fashion world import, the designer and women Shared his thoughts about art and life.Whether perfume or books, he thought women should own 10 things, how do you feel? Marc Jacobs has been the fashion world import, the designer and women Shared his thoughts about art and life.Whether perfume or books, he thought women should own 10 things, you think how are you? Marc Jcobs Dot perfume “Use perfume is one of the joys of together, can put the clothes and perfume in the morning and then let them help you become the woman who you want to be.” Look at the great gates than" “I usually like to read picture books, but this is my favorite novel, I have read many times.” Scented candle “I have a lot of scented candle, but at the moment my favorite is Cire Trudon brand of Proletariat and the Carmelite.” With a little black dress “A patchwork of LBD (little black dress that looks like crushing the organic glass.” A work of art “Hanging on the wall of my home, Elizabeth Peyton, John currin and other artist's work, this is a kind of glory.” LOUIS VUITTON x YAYOI KUSAMA wallet “The performance artist for the polka dot around, they did not end so endless forever.” A pair of high heels “Jazzy shoes has always been very beautiful, and I think rhinestone buckles are very eye-catching.” Personality stationery (from Paris Benneton Graveur) “This thing need complicated process.On my arm I have two pet dogs tattoo, now they also can appear in my paper.” AMERICAN APPAREL T-shirt "Wear comfortable, there are many colors to choose from."Jersey T-shirt, $18, are available at the store. Seeing a Broadway show “I love musicals, I mean, I really love the musicals.Bob Fosse is my favorite so far.”

No comments:

Post a Comment